Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SUMMER FUN

This summer we visited family on the west coast
where we all worked on our tans,
except for my sweet Sophia who just thinks
about going outside and turns pink.
























BJ and Alec take a break
to strike a pose













Thank you to my sister
for getting a pool for our visit














Three Princesses ready to hit the water















Grandpa with his little angels





10 comments:

Cami said...

That looks way fun!!! I'm glad you had a fun pool to take up your time.

Jann said...

What cute princesses. How fun to be able to spend time with your family.

Christie said...

So cute, did your sister really get a pool just this year? How cool.

Mendy said...

I still can't believe that pool is in Susana's back yard! In my next house...

Amber said...

Man that looks like so much fun. You have such cute kids! What a nice sister you have :-) fun pool someday!

Anonymous said...

My sister's pool was finished barely a month before we arrived.
The kids loved the jacuzzi under the slide. I think Chris needs to dig one in our backyard. How hard could it be?

Jenni said...

Tracy!!! You have a blog!! I know I'm a little behind the times, but I'm so happy you're blogging!! :) I'm gonna add you to my blog roll!!

Looks like you had a blast on your vacation!! Fun pics!!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm checking out your blog! I am impressed! Maybe one day I will get around to doing one too!! Awesome pictures...I don't recall signing a release for my minor to be in one!! ha ha!

Amber said...

Tell Sophia thanks for worry about me on the bike ride! She is so cute to notice that! But actually we were going to put it on Spencers bike but it wouldn't fit his nice bike it worked on my walmart bike! Go figure. It is sure a lot of fun.

The Spiveys said...

Great pool! Welcome to the blogging world :) It's addicting.