Saturday, August 18, 2007

Primary Activity Day

Today the children had a great time at the primary activity. They loved dressing up like lords and ladies, getting their faces painted, playing fun carnival games, eating yummy snacks, but most of all they loved spending the morning with all their special friends.

































































11 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for taking pictures at the activity they all look so cute. What a fun morning.

Kellie said...

Tracy! How fun that you are reading my blog! Thank you for your comments-I look forward to getting to know you better in this fun way.

Jann said...

I totally forgot about this activity until yesterday afternoon. URG! It looked like so much fun for the kids. I am so bummed my kids missed it.

Christie said...

That was a wonderful activity! my kids loved it too.

Mendy said...

Great pic, psycho photographer girl! Never wake a sleeping child--parenting 101!

Cheri J. Meiners, M. Ed. said...

Your blog looks like a lot of fun. You have lots of great pictures already!

Christina said...

looks fun-a little crazy but fun!!

call susana to UPDATE her blog already!

Jenni said...

What fun pics Tracy!! I'm glad it was such a great activity!!:)

Corinne said...

Yes, totally fun. Great pictures!!

Julia said...

It was really fun; I'm really glad I got to be there and see all the kids in their cute garb!

Cami said...

HA HA HA!! I was just about to give up on going too far down in the posts I missed when I thought I'd look at one more. I was browsing the pics and I said, "Hmm . . . who is that Harry Potter kid . . . hey . . . is that ETHAN??" Then I realized the HP kid next to Ethan was Jeffy! HA! I was gone that day, and Jake was not very descriptive, so I'm glad you got some pics. That's awesome. It looks fun.