A. List 7 habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag 7 people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I almost never leave the house without makeup.
2. I love the smell of baby lotion and still put it on my kids so I can smell it on them.
3. I have dreams about other men. Chris is used to it and asks me when we wake up, "Who was it last night?"
4. I love to pick and scratch at people (like monkeys do) which drives Chris insane when I'm all over his scalp, face and belly button.
5. I make a hot breakfast for my children every morning, which I thought was normal since my mother always did it too. (Yes, even when we had seminary)
6. I totally love Barry Manilow's music. Chris took me to his concert when were dating and it was so fun!
7. I want another baby and even have him named "Anthony." (Chris is being uncooperative)
Well, that's a lot of info I never planned to put on my blog. Now I'll tag Amber, Susana, Christina, Meg, Felicity, Lindsay and Christie.
FLASHBACK FRIDAY PICTURE
CHRIS & TRACY IN OUR DATING YEARS
13 comments:
That is such a cute picture of you guys! I love learning more about you. :-)
Let's clarify that you actually enjoy harvesting lint out of your husband's belly button. You are truly one-of-a-kind! Thanks for playing the little game, Tracy!
Love the picture!
Wow. That is some serious info. I love that you are so open because now I don't feel quite so exposed. :)
What a cute picture!
What kind of a girl did you marry Chris? Sounds like fun! I totally understand what you have been trying to explain to me after all these years. You know what I am talking about.
You favorite bro and bro in law.
Jeff hates it when I go after his belly lint, so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I think I only keep doing it because he yells at me so much whenever I try:) I remember Mendy saying that you always did a hot breakfast -- so it's made an impression on both of us.
okay now that im done VOMITING! holy cow girl--what the heck!??!?! GEESH!
i dont even know where to start with all that EXTRA info!!
seriously? hot breakfast?!?! does it count if my kids make their OWN hot breakfast?! they know how to make oatmeal, eggs (scrambled or omlette) pancakes...
i need you to email me: clhales2002@yahoo.com
Okay, Chris is pretty darn tolerant to ask who it was last night!! :) Hilarious Tracy!! And I am so impressed by the hot breakfast every morning - what lucky kids!! :)
Tracy, you are such a trip! I ALSO heard about the hot breakfast. You should give me some good hot breakfast idas :)
I'd better go get to work. Those were really good. :)
I loved that, it will take me some time to think up my quirky things. I will have to think about what Brent has mentioned since he knows me best. I love the picture!
i love barry manilow too. thank you for making it possible to admit that. :)
We have much in common, TracyYou actually shared a couple of the same quirks I was going to. I am in total awe about the hot breakfast thing. That will be a treasured memory for them.
Thank you for sharing those things! My mom did the hot breakfast every morning too (except for Saturdays and summertime when we'd just have cold cereal). Good for you! And good for Chris for not feeling threatened by your dreamy boyfriends *g*
Post a Comment