for introducing me to the world of blogging. She was very patient with me and I truly appreciate her.
She also introduced me to the world of Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, which I'm forever grateful for. I think Chris wishes I never read them because as I read them I tell him, "Why don't you treat me like Edward treats Bella?" I love reading them and losing myself for hours in a world with Edward.
I think Eclipse is my favorite of the series because of the dialogue between Edward and Jacob, the background lives of Edward's family, but most of all how Edward still makes me tingle.
This was Sophia's first recital and she did a great job playing "Old MacDonald" and "Lamb at School." Alec is an old pro at recitals and flowed through his songs of "When The Saints Go Marching In" and "Clap Hands." We shared the evening with the Hunter, Koford and Connor families. After everyone played, we went to the Connor's new home for treats and a tour of their fun new home. Heather is a great teacher and we're very grateful for her sharing her talent.
Sophia is so excited taking piano lessons. This is her first year. She loves practicing and often sings songs with Selena as she practices.
7 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging, my fun friend! Look at you with all the photos and color changes. You are an old pro. Now...if only we can get your picture on there...
This is so awesome! I am glad you started you blog it looks great. Sophia playing the piano that is awesome tell her I want to hear her play sometime. Keep it up! I just added you to my blog! So fun.
Yay! Another blogger. Congrats on the recital!
How fun to see your family. I think I have a blog too.
Christina is actually coming to stay with me for a few days, she gets here tonight so I will have her help me get set up too. Talk to you soon!
Love, Susana
Weclome! so glad to see you here!
I just found your blog. Welcome. I am glad you are doing this. It will be so fun to get to know you better.
This is so cool now we can see whats up with the Obering Family! Hope to see more photos soon. Thank you for telling me that you had this blog
Post a Comment