The girls were able to go to our neighborhood block party where they got very large tattoos. Sophia admired her tattoos and said to me, "Mom, I want this to be permanent." Okie dokie. I'm sure she'll change her mind once she realizes a real tattoo involves physical pain, so I won't have to worry about her getting one.
We also had the elementary school ice cream social, which I really don't look forward to. I have ice cream in my freezer that I'd gladly give to the kids. But every year they insist on going into a crowded, hot, smelling-of-body-odor cafeteria to get one popsicle. They enjoy seeing their friends, so we
go.
The highlight of my week was Emmy's night, which unfortunately for Chris was at the same time as the Dallas/Greenbay football game. Cami and Mendy came over and we ate about 4,000 calories each as we watched our award show. For some reason overeating is much more fun and involves less guilt when you do it with friends.
I didn't exercise at all last week, so I'm trying to get started again since I'm going to order my black dress. Even if I haven't lost all my weight, I'm sure once I get the dress, then I'll totally eat right and exercise.
Sounds good anyway.
7 comments:
you should just post diagrams of the procedure. here's one: http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/urology/images/vasectomy.jpg
Sounds like a busy week, I know what you mean about the icecream social things. I don't like them either. But the kids love them, so we go. Good luck with the dress.
No pictures, huh? Probably a good thing. :) I thought about you this week as I've been getting ready to speak in sacrament meeting on Sunday. I remember Chris saying how you get a new outfit when you give a talk. I like the sound of that!
You are a nice mommy to go to that ice cream social every year! I think we skipped it a couple years for the same reasons you mentioned, but the kids do love it. Hope Chris is feeling better! Wish I could have been there for Emmy's night!!
we ditched the social too. calvin was happy to eat ice cream at home, still, so we avoided it for yet another year. :)
And those were some good 4000 calories. Awesome! um, sorry for Chris though . . .
Is that how it works? I just need to order a black dress, and then I'll get motivated? Sign me up!
Post a Comment