Tonight would've been a night that I usually stay at home in my sweats counting down the time until bedtime. Chris is gone, Alec was at football, so it was just me and the girls. But I decided they would enjoy going to a church activity -- the chili cook-off. So we went and it was a very fun night. The girls had already eaten dinner, but that didn't stop them from enjoying chili and cornbread. I met new friends, found out a friend was pregnant, and took some fun pictures. 
Tomorrow I get to do Alec's football game alone. But thankfully a friend invited the girls over so I don't have to entertain them during the game. I can actually concentrate on Alec playing.
Chris had his check ride the last few days. They make sure he still knows how to fly by testing him for three days. So far so good, he's passed everything and should be home tomorrow night.

11 comments:
I was so proud of you for going to the social! Chris wasn't home, Alec had football, the weather was yucky--I can't figure out why you came but I'm glad you did.
Even if you didn't think I was cool enough to get a picture taken with you.
It was a fun night. I am glad we went too. I felt like it was the perfect length too. Good times.
It was super fun - I know, I almost ditched it since Clint wasn't coming, but I'm glad I went. Good times.
What a fun night! I love nights with the girls. Good for you for branching out a little bit!
I was so happy to see you!! Thanks for taking my picture :-) You are great thanks for being so fun!!!
so fun! we didn't make it, obviously. calvin burned his finger, the boys were all grumpy. it was just a night to stay home and watch a movie. sorry we missed the fun, though!
Oh, I'm sorry I missed such a fun night too! I had a ballet rehearsal I had to go to for Ashtyn. Hmm... I really was craving that chili!!
Who's pregnant? Do I know her? Maybe I'll make it to the Christmas party this year!
Hi Tracy! I just went private with my blog. What is your email address? Send it to shanbeck12@hotmail.com
Yes, it is ALWAYS a good idea to COME to church activities because SOMEONE planned them! Ok, enough of that. I always like the unstructured activities best. It was fun.
Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment