After another hour, the silence in the house was broken by Sophia screaming, "Selena!" It scared me to death, so I bolted up the stairs to see Selena laying flat on her back with the contents of her stomach all over her, the bed, the carpet and the wall. So now instead of catching up on work, my evening is being spent bathing Selena, scrubbing walls, carpets and washing sheets.
Alec, who protested going to bed because he wasn't tired, slept through the whole thing.
But the evening wouldn't be complete, of course, unless my hubby was away. So as he's relaxing in Florida tonight, I will finish laundry and maybe try to get work done, hoping there are no more unpleasant surprises.
10 comments:
Oh dear. Water noises are never good noises. Sorry to hear you have a sicky. Yuck. Good luck with the pile of work
Oh, dear. You have my sympathies. I certainly had my fill of vomit last week.
There are few things worse, in my book, than late-night puke attacks. I'm so sorry. I sure hope it's one of those quickie bugs!
Yeah stories like that definately make having no kids sound ok.
Oh no. That is not fun at all. Sorry you had to deal with that. I hope she is feeling better.
Oh my goodness! Hope your little sickie is better soon. Chris misses a lot of the fun stuff, doesn't he?
STOP IT. I hope that was the end of it.
That is no fun! I hope she is feeling better now.
That is no fun! I hope she is feeling better now.
Oh I HATE throw up. Yuck. Poor thing.
Post a Comment