But before I did that, I finally got on the treadmill today. It's been forever since I've worked out, but I so need to. I've been reading about all my friends doing the Wii Fit and seeing girls like Scarlett shrinking before my eyes, so I figured I'd better get started. I do have a motivation to lose weight -- my 20 year high school reunion is this October -- scary. I don't know if I'm going or not, but in case I do, I need to trim down. The thought of seeing old boyfriends is exciting, but not if I look gross.
The girls felt better today, so we made a trip to Costco. Chris returned after a three-day trip. And since I feel like I haven't been out on a date a lot lately, we're putting the kids to bed and got a sitter, and are going out with Mike & Julie to a movie. I don't think Chris wants to see Mama Mia again though.
9 comments:
I'm so glad the puking is over and you got a fun date :)
So glad your girls are better. No fun to have kids that are ill. I hope you had fun on your date.
I think you look great so I'm sure all your old boyfriends will be totally impressed if you decide to go to your reunion. Any tips on treadmill buying? We're in the market but know nothing.
I'm surprised about the Mama Mia thing. I thought it was right up his alley.
I know your busy reading...but you gotta make time to post something!!!
What movie did you see? Congrats on the treadmill!
so glad the kids are better! Hope you have fun (had fun? how late am I responding to this?) on your date :D
I'm glad everyone is doing better, it's nice when things get back to normal when you have days like that, I always feel so productive the next day. You definitely do not have to sit on the couch with the kids the next time that happens !
Man I am so sorry to hear about all the sickness that is no fun. Glad that things are starting to look up. A date was a perfect solution to lots of hard work. I am with you on getting rid of lots of extra pounds I need to do it so here we go!!
Tell the kids hi we have missed seeing all of you. We will be home soon!
Post a Comment