We let the girls ride ponies today. They loved how cute they were, but didn't care for the smell of the farm. Sophia asked if she could have a rabbit and a goat when we got home. I had to say no to that request.
We had our last day at the beach where everyone got buried in the sand, except for me -- maybe next time. We did our best to bury Chris, but his feet were too big. Sophia loved it and stayed buried forever.
For our last night we went to the lighthouse where there was a singer, Gregg Russell. The kids loved him. He sang the silliest songs and was very funny and even entertaining for adults. The girls were singing along and doing the hand movements, so we bought his cd for them. He was very nice and autographed it, then posed for pictures with the kids. As he started to sing "The Unicorn Song," I remembered hearing it before and realized it was when the Brown family sang it at the last church talent show.
This week has gone by so fast, but it's time to get ready to go back to real life. It's been a nice break while it lasted though.
3 comments:
Holy Cleavage, Batman! I know you didn't put that photo in because Sophia looks good in it.
How fun that Phia is so good at mini-golf! I bet she was just so proud to be better than her big brother at a "sport."
I am glad you guys have had a fun week together as a family. Next time you won't be so lucky and you'll pick a week when I DON'T have 9 doctor appointments and I'll crash your little vay-cay!
Glad you are coming home!
We'll have to sign Sophia and Alex up for Golf together, he loves golf, he takes his club out in the yard and hits balls all the time. How fun, I ams so glad you guys got this week together.
so fun! glad you're having a great vacation! the beach looks divine...
Post a Comment