Thursday, March 20, 2008

Game Room

Last week was Alec's end of season basketball party. I know we're not supposed to covet our neighbor's things, but I want a fun game room like Alec's coach has. There was a ping pong table, air hockey table, Wii, foosball, pinball machine and basketball hoop in the basement. My kids were in heaven.

Since that day I've realized my kids have outgrown our playroom, which is mostly for toddlers. And since I have no more toddlers (and Chris is unwilling to give me more) it would be fun to get grown up games in my little room, but it would require cleaning it out. Maybe that'll be a project for this spring/summer. Until then, I'll have to invite my family over to the coach's house for more play dates.







4 comments:

Mendy said...

What are you doing? You don't have time to blog, young lady!

Yes, purge purge purge! That's what I've been doing (ever so slowly) and it sure feels great. Suddenly, my house is feeling a little bigger.

Can't wait for Michael and I to take you and Chris on in a game of foosball!

Meg said...

Well, today is the first day of spring;) I'm loving getting rid of stuff we don't need too. We've been doing freecycle to get rid of some things. Some stuff I didn't think anybody would want and several people did. We've also gotten a couple of things- double stroller, a mattress, our cool oven.

Christie said...

Oh, I am so with you on this one!! I need to purge stuff too. I have the itch, just not the will. Good luck

Cami said...

Yes, we've always planned on making our toy room a game room when kids get older. Won't it be fun??