What is his name?
Christopher Allen (My boyfriend just prior to Chris had the same first and middle name, he's now referred to as "the first Chris")
How long have you been married?
15 blissful, wonderful, stress-free years
How long did you date?
Two & half years (An eternity compared to some of you)
How old is he?
Let's just say he's in the over 40 club
Who eats more?
Depends, are there nachos or Oreo ice cream on the table?
Who said "I love you" first?
My little stud muffin did
Who gave the 1st kiss?
Chris is a tad bit forward -- he planted one on me asking me for my phone number
Who sings better?
I think it's a tie (notice neither of us is in the choir)
Who is smarter?
If it involves anything with numbers -- him. Writing & English -- me
Whose temper is worse?
Oh, that would be me. It takes a lot for Chris to lose it. One of his best traits -- he's unbelievably patient. I unfortunately can lose it over silly things
Who does the laundry?
I do
Who does the dishes?
Me again
Who pays the bills?
Involves math - that would be Chris. (I do give him plenty to subtract, but I also give him paychecks so he doesn't cry every month)
Who mows the lawn?
My lawn boy -- Chris
Who cooks dinner?
I do, along with Don Pablos, The Colonel of KFC, Ronald of McDonalds, etc....
Who drives when you are together?
He does. I love how even when we're in an unfamiliar place, he always gets us to our destination. He's like a human GPS.
Who is more stubborn?
Oh, I'll take this one
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me again
Whose parents do we see the most?
I'm very attached, that would be mine. But it's not as often as I'd like since it's a 6 hour plane ride.
Who has more friends?
We both are sociable, but I keep in touch with past friends more than he does.
Who proposed?
He did
Who has more siblings?
I have 5. He has 3.
Who wears the pants?
Oh, he totally does. I don't make any major decision or purchase without talking to Chris about it. He, on the other hand, tells me after the fact. Did I mention he once bought a truck without me? (Buying clothes is not a "major" purchase; therefore does not require discussion with husband)
Thanks for the tag on this one Stacey!
8 comments:
I liked your answer to the last one. :-) Clothes don't count... or purses, or shoes, or................. or....... :-)
Love it, love it, love it!!!
I feel the love you have for your sweetie!!
That was totally hilarious. Loved the "who cooks dinner" response. Classic.
You two are seriously the best couple. I loved reading this, you two are AWESOME :)
That was great thanks for sharing!
You two go together so well, but
I think you need to get him in the kitchen a bit more. Ronald McDonald won't do the dishes for you!! (:
I liked your qualification on the who eats more. I find the same thing going on in our house! Guys just don't seem to care as much about the sweet treats. This was very fun to read :)
Post a Comment