I love watching Alec play basketball. He's so aggressive and passionate as he plays. And because he's one of the taller boys, he is great at rebounding and blocking shots. He's playing with his good friend Skyler which makes it even more fun for him.
This week we returned to all our activities after a holiday break. Chris got called out a lot to fly. He called me to let me know he was in the Bahamas one day, which didn't leave me thrilled as I was busy typing transcripts and entertaining children.
Last Sunday was a new experience for us as Selena puked during church. She said her stomach wasn't feeling well that morning, but I had no idea she really wasn't feeling well. Thankfully I had her jacket and held it over her mouth as we walked out. Unfortunately she did get a little throwup on her little friend Marlee who spent the following two days puking with a fever. (sorry) My gracious hubby offered to take Selena home where they spent the morning cuddling on the coach watching football -- what a sacrifice he made.
I'm hoping church is less eventful tomorrow.
9 comments:
Awesome about the basketball.
I am sorry your little one was ill. There are some nasty bugs going around right now. Hope she is feeling better.
Oh dear, I heard nothing of the puking at church. I am looking forward to spring when all those bugs die off.
yeah for alec, size comes in handy for sports, I wonder what it would have been like to be bigger than others, Heck I would have even liked average...
i saw you go out with a coat over her mouth, but i thought she was being noisy. :)
hope everyone's feeling better and enjoying sports again!
I hope every one is feeling good at your house! That's great that Alec is doing well with basketball. Despite my "enhanced verticality" I was never good at basketball - a fact that saddened a couple would be coaches.
Glad to hear Alec is doing so well with sports.
Teige is sick today as well altho sadly I didn't get to come home from church early !!!!!
Yay for Alec and basketball! I'm glad he likes it so much! And too bad about the puking in church - Nina has a bug right now too, but no puking yet and I hope it stays that way!
Oh the puking in church!!! is there anything worse? Sorry about it.
Post a Comment