My sister Laura is the oldest of six siblings. Growing up I always looked up to her and cared so much of what she thought. She always gave her younger sisters advice on clothing, hair, makeup, and was the expert on music since she worked in a music store. I remember when she told us they weren't going to make records anymore, but instead were going to have these little cd's. I told her she was crazy. Yes, we are that old.
To go to a movie with her is an adventure. She's very loud. Makes comments the whole time and laughs so the whole theater can hear her. It can be a little embarrassing. 
She loves it when people ask who is older, even though she's sooo much older than I am. But she'll be the first to admit that her maturity level is not as high as her younger sisters.
Laura is also a court reporter.
I followed in her footsteps and am so grateful I did. She was always very encouraging and supportive when I decided to follow her career path. I was able to work with her in court my first years of court reporting and loved having her advice and help.
I followed in her footsteps and am so grateful I did. She was always very encouraging and supportive when I decided to follow her career path. I was able to work with her in court my first years of court reporting and loved having her advice and help.Laura was always a major shopper who could shop for hours and hours. She changes her hair color and her hairstyle as often as she changes her outfits.
Her lifestyle recently took a major turn, however, when she got married and became the mother of triplets. It's great seeing her being a mother and see the changes in her life. Whenever Laura is around, there's never a boring moment. Happy Birthday Older Sis!
4 comments:
Those triplets are too cute. Sounds like she is a real spit fire.... must be a family trait
Happy birthday to Laura - she sounds so fun!! I'd love to go to a movie with her!:)
What a cute post! Your family is beautiful! I love sisters. That really makes me miss mine. (:
What a sweet post. Sisters are the best. I'm glad you have such a wonderful, supportive family.
Post a Comment