We did manage to go to the grocery store so I could get some medicine for my sick girl. Yes, we all went in our p.j.'s. And yes, I of course ran into someone from the kids' school and someone from church. It's a guarantee: Don't put on makeup, don't comb your hair, don't put on a bra, and you'll see someone you know.
One of the places I was going to go today was go sit with Alec at school. We've been getting calls from his teachers about his behavior and lack of respect. I don't know what else to do. We've tried grounding him from being with friends, taking away electronics, nothing phases him. So I figure having his mom hanging out with him at school would hopefully make him behave better. It'll have to wait until Monday now. But if anyone has any suggestions how to tame my boy or the name of a good military school, I'd appreciate the suggestion. :)
10 comments:
I'm with you Tracy, I have warned my girls that if they ever decide to bunk school as their friends are doing right now then I would be their constant companion at school untill they stopped doing it. I think thats about the only thing that'll work. Good luck
PS if I ever went out without my Bra on I'd trip someone up
we had a sick day too - actually, we've had a couple this week. it's nice to kick back and stay in your pjs and not feel guilty about it. :)
First of all, I love his hair in this picture. next... gee, I don't know, what a stinker. Is he in middle school? We did a behavior chart with Liza last year and that seemed to work, but who knows..... maybe he is too old for that. maybe he is so smart he is board. (You should tell the teachers that every time they mention it. ;-) ) Liza responds a whole lot better to awards then punishments. Maybe an goal to work towards. ?? Let me know if I can take Selena for you while you go and sit at the school next week. :-)
I'm sorry Sophia was ill. No fun. If you find a solution to the misbehaving boy, let me know.
It is no fun being sick - this week we've been there too! And I laughed when you said if you go somewhere looking un-ready to are sure to see lots of people you know - that is so dang true!!:) Good luck with Alec - I thinking sitting with him is a great idea!! You are a such a good mom!!
First off Sophia looks so pretty. Sorry that she was sick but it is kinda nice to hang out together. I am with you if you don't get ready and you do go out in public you will see someone....
Good Luck with Alec I hope it all works out. I sure missed you today!
That is from Amber sorry I am signed in as Spencer.
I've been really sick this weekend also. I thought since I already had a nasty cold that I'd be immune the rest of the season. Not so much.
I bet Alec would really hate having you with him at school- maybe even enough to help him behave. Good luck!
MAN. I know that Xavey is going to be getting me some calls home from school. Like Jann said, when you find a good solution, PLEASE pass it on!!
He looks so grown up! Maybe he's just asserting his independence. He always seems so good in church!
Post a Comment