Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lists

My sweet friend Jann tagged me to list some facts about myself. This one won't be as revealing as the 7 quirks, but still fun for me to remember.
Jobs I've Held:
1. Scooper at Baskin Robbins (best part of job was sampling all the new flavors; worst part was the polyester brown pants)
2. Waitress at Bob's Big Boy (this was during high school and so fun because I worked with my sister and other girls from my ward)
3. Waitress at Knott's Berry Farm Chicken Dinner Restaurant(free tickets to amusement park)
4. Court Reporter (Supports my catalog buying addiction)

Places I've lived:
1. Barstow, CA
2. Tustin, CA
3. San Diego, CA
4. Pasco, WA
5. Laurel, MD

Vacation Spots:
1. Hawaii
2. Puerto Vallarta (honeymoon picture)
3. Florida
4. New York
5. Disneyland
6. Laughlin
7. Las Vegas
8. North Carolina

Nicknames:
1. Tracy Pickles (my sister called me this)
2. Monkey (my dad called me this until my sister was born, and then she became his little monkey. I still have issues with that)
3. Meatloaf (Mendy gave this to me because I chose to eat some tasty meatloaf at an Italian restaurant. I had no idea I had done anything wrong until the whole table started laughing at me. Have issues with this one too)

Websites I visit Daily:
1. Blogging friends
2. Various clothing sites
3. Entertainment news

Foods I love:
1. Mexican. Spicy. Hot.
2. Nachos
3. Chocolate

First thing I thought when I saw my husband the first time:
The first time I saw Chris he was giving his missionary homecoming talk. To me he looked like a man, not a boy. I thought he was funny. He had nice broad shoulders. He spoke Spanish, which is a plus. Then as I got a closer look, I loved his blue eyes and tall, big frame. Yes, it was infactuation at first sight.

10 comments:

Mendy said...

I am tickled that you listed "Meatloaf" because I do so love to call you that. I just don't know why anyone would order that unless they are at a truck stop.

Fun read, Trace, I'll have to do it soon.

Meg said...

You lived in Barstow? Do you know where Ridgecrest is? That's where Bob grew up. Isn't that close to Barstow?

Kellie said...

How fun to learn about you Tracy! I laughed because we had meatloaf for dinner tonight. My family loves meatloaf and we will think of you fondly now when we have it. Just kidding-I won't say a word. I hope Selena's talk went great. She is so darling-those dimples-wow.

Julia said...

So cool that you worked at Knotts Berry Farm! My Jr High choir used to go there to perform! And don't mind the teasing about meatloaf--if that's what you like, then go for it!

Mendy said...

Julia,

Please don't encourage her. It starts with meatloaf and snowballs into fish tacos. Even the servers in the restaurants try to talk her out of her food choices. I've seen it.

Joni said...

I love the chicken restaurant at Knotts Berry Farm! And those biscuits...! I remember always wanting to be a waitress and being in awe of the girls at Bob's Big Boy. What happened to them all? Did the chain go out of business?

(I'm with Mendy on the meatloaf.)

Jenni said...

"Meatloaf" made me really laugh - but only because it's a hilarious nickname... I've totally ordered meatloaf before at non-truck stops!!:) And oh, how I remember Bob's Big Boys - lot's of childhood memories coming back!:)

Jann said...

It was really fun to read this.

Corinne said...

TRACY! That was really fun. Working at Baskin Robbins was a GREAT idea! I love that you're a court reporter - I think it's so cool. That picture is awesome too :)

Jeri said...

Yow vacationed in LAUGHLIN? As in Laughlin, NV?? My mother-in-law and other in-laws live there, I want to die every time we go and visit. I hate that place! =)

Anyway, fun to read about you. You are silly. =)