Chris showing off his amazing strength
So while my siblings in Vegas and California continue to swim, we here on the east coast have put away our swimsuits until next summer and we watch our tans slowly fade away.
So while my siblings in Vegas and California continue to swim, we here on the east coast have put away our swimsuits until next summer and we watch our tans slowly fade away.
11 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! It is great to see Chris taking time off of work and having some fun!
Oh my goodness I love that picture of you and Chris! So cute. The one of Chris and the kids is great too. It looks like a fun last day at the pool. Isn't it so sad :-( We love swimming and we didn't get our last day in....I guess we just wait till next year.
What a fun way to spend Labor Day. The pictures are really fun.
Love the picture of Chris throwing Alec up! What did he eat for breakfast that morning? I need some of that!
What great photos you got. You and Chris are just Ken and Barbie-so great together. I'm glad you had a fun official end of summer. I'm also glad that you were eating a nutritious lunch. ;o)
what? no swimming after labor day!? thats a bummer for you guys! i was chuckling at the tans fading away..my sarah is SO dark--SOOOOOOOOOOOOO dark-people comment all the time...
That picture of Chris and the kids is SO DANG CUTE!! What a great time!
There are some really cute pictures in there. How nice to have one of you and your sweetheart. Isn't it funny how the men always seem to get sunburned? Same at our house.
Yeah, never quite got a tan this year - I'm a burner and pealer!! :) Sounds like you guys had a great last pool hurrah for the season!! :)
tans? Oh, yeah, some people get those . . . 7 hours at the pool! You guys are awesome.
Oh what fun!
Post a Comment