

They are loving being outside sledding with their friends and with their dad. I, on the other hand, am a wimp and have stayed indoors the past two days. We're planning a vacation to go skiing/tubing soon, so I guess I'd better toughen up and get ready to freeze and smile as I play in the snow.
10 comments:
Awww, I want a snow day!
Oh dear, laundry... no one likes more laundry. :-) Stay warm, I like you like to stay inside for the most part.
You've got to get out there and play with the kids! That's what I would do! (Um ... not.)
I don't like the snow and cold much either. I have to force myself to go out... and poor little Raegan didn't even get to try it! (: Oh well, maybe next time when dad is here!
Oh, and thanks for the play date! My girls LOVED it!
Snow days are the best though! I miss them...they don't believe in snow days in Utah. Stupid Utah.
Very fun pictures.
I'm with you. Snow days are fun, but I could do without the laundry and mess that goes with them.
Yay for your upcoming snow vacation! We live in the heart of great ski country yet haven't gone skiing or tubing yet - we really need to! I'm glad your kids had lots-o-fun with the snow! I'm with you though - I like making the hot chocolate while Adrian deals with the outdoor snow activities!:)
honestly, i think we went through 12 dozen socks in those days off!
Post a Comment