skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Selena & the Snake

The past few days Chris has been redoing a fence in our backyard. Today as he was digging and nailing, he found a little snake -- ewww. Selena was the only child home, so she was able to play with her new pet without having to share. At first she didn't want to touch it, but as she watched her daddy holding it, she just had to try it. She has no fear of creepy crawly things at all, which I guess is good. She and Sophia let the furry little worms crawl all over their arms and they love it. I'm just relieved that Selena didn't want the snake to crawl on her. She kept him at a comfortable distance, and was all smiles. I don't know where the snake is now, I just hope he and his family stay outside.
11 comments:
I want beautiful lush grass in my yard! I will second your --ewww to the snake!
That is awesome! Go, Selena! Oh, and the "furry little worms" are called caterpillars, silly girl! I am actually proud of you for letting Selena touch a snake. That doesn't sound like you.
Eeeewww, no thank you. I would have a hard time not showing how yucky I think they are. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck.!!
Eeeww from me too!! But I am quite impressed by Selena!! Wow!
Snakes are scary! Well, I guess that one is a little guy. I hope he does stay outside! I much prefer the cute little caterpillars.
I wish I had her brave spirit. I work in a 55 acre garden and let me tell you, there are snakes a plenty in this oasis. Just because I've seen 2 in 2 days here doesn't mean I don't freak out and tell everyone I know about the traumatic experience.
AAAH! Crazy. Even my boys won't touch a snake.
I can't believe she held the snake! That's awesome! My girls would never do that.
oh, she's so brave! i can't do snakes. lizards? ok. frogs? ok. slithery things with no legs? i don't think so.
Good for Selena. Even if she never touches a snake again, it will be a fun memory!
Way to go Selena!!
Post a Comment