My favorite thing about my mom is: Her hugs & kisses
My mom always helps me: Turn on the light
My mom's favorite thing to do is: Shop at Target & the mall
My favorite thing to do with my mom is: Play with her in my bedroom
My mom's favorite color is: Yellow
I help mom by: Cleaning up toys
My mom likes: Disney World
My mom is special because: She likes to be special
Church was great because the women received chocolate. Then I came out of my euphoria and back into reality as I taught a combined Sunday school class of probably 30 teenagers. They are good kids though and make teaching fun. I try to tell them I was once young like them and know what they're going through, but I don't think they believe me.
We came home and ate pizza, tater tots and ice cream. Then I asked the kids if they would let me take a nap and they could watch a movie. They thankfully let me sleep for two hours, where I had a dream I was riding in a mini van with Corrine & Cami while shopping for Halloween costumes and Cami was rushing home so she could breast feed.
Chris came home tonight after a three-day trip, so it made a great ending to my Mother's Day having him back. Usually I complain about his gifts, because for the most part they are usually tax deductions like maps, or a dvd that he picks up on his
way home. But this day he did great. I've been begging for a massage ever since my favorite masseuse moved (miss you, Ryan). And today Chris gave me a gift certificate to get a massage at a spa. I'm very happy.
Now we're topping off the night watching the finale of Survivor, while he eats a big bowl of ice cream and I eat guacamole & chips -- heaven.
9 comments:
Awww, sweet, you'll love your massage, and wasn't that a fun ending to Survivor? I wonder if Ozzy and Amanda will stay together? Maybe the'll do amazing race too :-) Happy Mothers day!
We miss you too, Tracy! Maybe you'll just have to come up to PA for a visit and you can get a massage and visit Hershey Park!
My mom is special because she likes to be special? Haha, how cute. You have to love the prospective of a child. Sounds like a great day! We watched Survivor too. I was a little surprised by the end result.
Oh, I am so glad Chris made it for the end of your day! I didn't realize that you were without your hubby at church!!! I thought you were going to say that he actually broke down and gave you a massage himself.... hmm... maybe next time right?
What a fun mother's day. What a great gift.
I was just giving Chris kudos this morning for his good gift-giving! I don't even know who he is!
A massage and your hubby home that is a great Mother's Day ending.
I am so proud of Chris, great gift! I have to clean out our fridge, if Jason did it he would be sick eating all of the old left overs, he never throws anything away as long as it does not smell bad he will eat it! I loved Selenas perception of you, Josh did the same at his preschool, you actually gave me an idea for my next post!
Okay 2 parts really made me laugh - the "My mom is special: because she likes to be special":) and the crazy halloween costume dream!! Funny! Glad you had a lovely mothers day and I hope you really enjoy your massage!!
Post a Comment