Friday, October 5, 2007

TEAM EDWARD!

For Jenni's birthday, Mendy and I told her to go to http://www.cafepress.com/ and pick out any Twilight shirt she'd like. She chose, "Blondes may have more fun, but Edward prefers Brunettes." I figured since we were already ordering Jenni a shirt, I might as well go ahead and order one too. We're all going to need one anyway when the movie eventually comes out and we wear our Edward shirts to the premiere. But there were so many styles and phrases, I think I'm going to have to order more. Then when I see the movie multiple times, I'll have a new shirt each night.
I guess I talked a lot about the books when I read them, because when my kids read my shirt, they didn't even ask me any questions about it. They said, "Oh, Edward is the vampire you like." Yes, he is. Yes, he is.

9 comments:

Cami said...

You girls . . .

Christie said...

You two are so cute. What fun, I want to come to the movie too.... Do I have to have a shirt?

Brenda said...

I had to laugh the other day when I saw you at school with that shirt on and then I had to explain it to my neighbors... (:

Jenni said...

Hee hee!! I love my shirt!!! And I love your shirt too!! Yay for team Edward!!:)

Amber said...

I am so behind the times. I actually just read the first and second book while I have been at my moms!! I love EDWARD TOO! I didn't even know a movie was coming out I want to come!! SO FUN! You girls are awesome.

Christina said...

im still struggling with twilight-its a little silly for me!! ill keep trying though!!

susana said...

Our book club chose twilight for this month, so I will be reading it too!!!!

Julia said...

You are so funny. I'm going to have to make my own shirt, something like "Why Bella? Choose me!!"

Corinne said...

You two are the best