We are grateful to all our friends who were there and grateful for those who couldn't be there, but have been so thoughtful in acknowledging her special day.
She looked amazing in her sparkling new white dress and her fancy hairdo. Her own personal hairdresser, Ms. Mendy, came over early Saturday morning and gave Sophia a hairstyle that lasted through the baptism until the next day at church.
Since all of our family members are on the west coast, it was great that some special people in Sophia's life could be there. Her adopted church grandpa came, which took a lot of effort for him and made Sophia very happy. Our family friend Rex, who babysits my children, and who they love, was there. She was baptized with Dakota, her friend from her Primary class. She was thrilled her friend Maia was there. Selena & Marlee weren't shy when it came time for cake.
Sophia is a great example to us and we love her so much!
17 comments:
I can't believe she's 8 already. i swear she's only 4??? she looked beautiful, happy birthday and baptism
I'm so sad I missed this. Apparently I don't listen very well when my own husband makes announcements. Anyway, warmest congratulations. Sophia looked so beautiful yesterday and I'm truly glad it was a special time.
Congratulations to Sophia! What a cute dress and beautiful hair.
What a beautiful girl! Congratulations. We're looking forward to Jacob turning 8 in December.
I am so sad I missed your special day Sophia. You looked absolutely beautiful. I am so proud of you! Congrats.
I NOTICED the special Mendy hair today :) She looked so grown up and beautiful - I wish I could've been there. Looks like a perfect time :)
Congratulations Sophia! We are so proud of you and the right choices you are making! Wish we could have been there to share it with you! Tracy, you only have one baby left! They grow up too fast!! Love ya guys!
We were so pleased to be able to share Sophia's big day with her. She is such a sweet girl. I'll do her hair anytime she wants. She was a perfect model.
Congrats to Sophia! She looked beautiful and I'm so glad she had a good special day with family and friends.
I'm glad you had such a great day. We have our first baptism in December. I'm excited.
What a cutie! A big congrats to Sophia!
she looked beautiful. congratulations, sophia!
I am so sorry I missed it. She looks beautiful. These are just special days that you never forget.
She looks gorgeous! We wish we could have been there! We will have to make Selena's baptism. I loved how Mendy did her hair, soooo cute!
I can't believe I missed this! Must have been announced the week that I was in TN. Boo. Looks like she had a great day. Congratulations Sophia.
Hmmm . . .why am I not getting your blogs on my bloglines anymore. Are you privatey again?
Congrats to Sophia! I really hope Jeffy's day ends in a smile like hers.
Fantastic! Congrats to her and to you.
Post a Comment