Their participation didn't stop there. During another parade, Alec went up and danced the Macarana and did the YMCA. Any time they ask for volunteers, our kids are willing to participate, except for Selena. She's happy just to watch and pose for pictures with her favorite characters.
Selena got to see Cinderella, which was a dream come true for her. She didn't talk to her (or any of the princesses) she just stared at them in awe.
Alec even had his picture with Jasmine, which he and
Chris thought was the prettiest princess.
10 comments:
Oh what a wonderful time! We loved our meal with the princesses I can't believe that your kids keep getting pulled up on stage. SO COOL!! I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR TRIP!!
First of all, what is Selena doing with her hair down in all of these photos? Who is this child? She's goes somewhere hot and suddenly doesn't want a ponytail everyday?
That's cool that your kids are getting to do so much with the shows. Mason got to do the Lion King show, too and it was really fun for him. I am glad that Alec and Sophia are so into it.
Oh, it looks so fun! I'm glad you are having a great time!
Um, Jasmine is also the least clothed princess...bet Chris and Alec may have taken note of that too! :) You guys look like you are having a ball! See you soon.
That dinner with the princesses sounded so fun!! I'm putting that on my list of things to do when we are there! So glad you guys are having fun!!:)
Oh such lovely princesses, such fun, so many memories. It almost makes me wish my kids had been more into Disney. I am enjoying living vicariously through you!
Excuse me, can I have their autograph please? WOW...that's amazing! Your kids are naturals in front of their public! My girls would love to have those pics w/the princesess. That's so amazing!
You should get those pictures printed and put them up in their rooms, what an unforgetable experience!
Looks and sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time. I have to agree with Chris and Alec about Jasmine...but why aren't there any pictures of Chris with her??? Take lots of pictures and send us copies. We love you guys - say hi to Mickey.
P.S. Our trip to the Magic Kingdom turned into a car for my wife, I'll send you a picture.
What fun you are having. I love anything Disney.
In the picture with princess Jasmine, Alec's hand looks like it's moved down pretty low. Do I need to send you guys a Strength of the Youth pamphlet?
Post a Comment