Brenda tagged me to do these questions so others know a little bit more about me, so here we go.
What time did you get up this morning?
The first time, 8:15 to get the kids breakfast and off to school. Then went back to bed at 9:15 where Chris and I stayed until 10:45.
Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds!
What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
National Treaure, Book of Secrets
What is your favorite TV show?
Oh, my. I have so many. How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Prison Break, CSI (Vegas), Survivor, Desperate Housewives, American Idol, Scrubs
What do you usually have for breakfast?
Frozen waffles with milk
What food do you dislike?
Pickles & olives
What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Hannah Montana, so Selena can dance & sing
What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Expedition
Favorite Sandwich
Patty Melt
Favorite item of clothing?
Sweats & sweatshirt (so comfy)
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Australia (love their accents)
Favorite Brand of clothing
Anything that fits well
Where would you retire to?
California
What is your most recent memorable birthday?
The ones when I was young and mom would do the huge cake, pinata with tons of friends
Favorite sport to watch
I love watching Alec play basketball. On tv I like watching football with Chris
When is your birthday?
December 6
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. Chris & I stay up way too late
What is your shoe size?
9
Pets?
No. But the kids are constantly asking for a dog -- maybe one day
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I get to see Bon Jovi next week -- yeah!
What did you want to be when you were little?
Actress in a soap opera (mom watched Days of Our Lives a lot)
How are you today?
Cold (ready for spring)
What is your favorite candy?
Nestle Crunch, Kit Kat, Carmel Treasures
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
December 12 -- my anniversary and Twilight in the theaters (Edward & Chris -- all I need)
What are you listening to right now?
Seinfeld
What is the last thing you ate?
Clementine
Do you wish on stars?
When I was younger I did
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Scarlet
How is the weather right now?
Cold -- it snowed today
Last person you spoke to on the phone.
Chris
Favorite Soft Drink
Diet Dr. Pepper
Favorite Restaurant
Any good Mexican place
Hair color
Black
What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies
Summer or winter
Can I choose fall?
Hugs or kisses
Kisses
Chocolate or vanilla
Chocolate
When was the last time you cried?
Last week
What is under your bed?
Nothing
What did you do last night?
Went to recipe swap, ate yummy soup, talked until after 11:00, came home & watched season finale of Prison Break with Chris
What are you a afraid of?
Being a widow, evil people, spiders
Salty or sweet
Salty
Favorite day of the week?
Sunday
How many towns have you lived in?
Barstow, San Diego, Tustin, Pasco, Laurel
Do you make friends easily?
Yes
All done -- I tag you Mendy and my sister Susie, just so she'll finally update her blog!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ok, so were you disappointed in this season of Prison Break? I was. It's just not the same without Sarah, and now there's no reason for all those tattoos. So sad.
I choose Fall too.
I love How I Met your Mother, so funny. Plus, Diet Dr. Pepper...mmmmmm......
Diet Dr.Pepper is my favorite too! Other than that I don't know how we are related! Thanks for forwarding it to me I promise to get to it this weekend!
Very fun to read about you. I love blogs.
I still want to be an actress in a soap opera. It's the cushest job ever-just work a few days a week shooting scenes with shirtless men. You have to watch out for being killed off, but they can always bring you back later. I'm seriously in the wrong field...
Tracy that is actually our front yard! We were really lucky to find an older home with a quarter acre lot! (That also means we have to landscape all of it)
How fun to read. :-)
dang i always forget about your blog-i REALLY need to add it to my sidebar!!
okay i REALLY tried the twilight thing..it wasnt for me..and WHAT its now going to be a movie??! i dont even know what to say...
Post a Comment