Saturday, February 23, 2008

Spice Quiz -- I'm Cumin

You Are Cumin
You are warm, unique, and pretty dominant.
It's also pretty likely that you smoke or like fire.
You are energetic and intense. You definitely stimulate people.
What Spice Are You?

I took the spice quiz and turns out I'm a spice I actually recognized. I'm not a cook, but I do use cumin a lot. I don't smoke, but I do like sitting by fires especially on these winter days.

5 comments:

Mendy said...

Wow, Trace, I'm impressed that you know what cumin is and that you use it! I also think it's kind of right about you. Go figure.

Joni said...

I agree. You are definitely cumin!

Christie said...

Humm cumin eh? I like cooking with cumin

whitney allison said...

I'm glad to hear that you don't criticize as much as Mendy because my blog is guaranteed to have many errors. (I think even my husband is embarassed by this since he suggested that I write first in Microsoft Word and then cut and paste.) I'm also glad that you commented as I have heard much of you and your girls. Marlee is a huge Selena fan as I'm sure you know.

Cami said...

Wow, I never use that spice. Good for you.