Sophia was the pro. She had one strike on our first game and two strikes on our second game. She loved the game and put a great spin on her balls.
Alec could throw hard, but his aim was a little off and he wasn't happy getting beat by his little sister.
Selena looked adorable rolling her ball down the aisle. She loved the music playing in the background -- Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers.
Chris was very studly and so serious as he'd aim and shoot.
And I was just happy the bumpers were up to keep my balls from going in the gutter.
Later that night I went to dinner with friends to celebrate Brenda and Nicole's birthdays. It was so fun eating yummy French food. But the best part was the conversation. It's so fun to laugh and be silly with my friends. Cami was trying to recruit people for the ward talent show. Some of us offered to do a dramatic reading or re-enactment of scenes from Eclipse, but we were denied. Oh, well, maybe next year.
7 comments:
Way to go Sophia! I think I need to try bowling with bumpers. I think that would really improve my game :)
I love bowling! It's so fun with kids too!
I am so glad you came on Saturday! I was surprised to see you because I knew Chris was out of town. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you!!!
Choose a cleaner scene Tracy, and you're IN! HA! You could do an interpretive dance to one of the songs on the Twilight playlist!!
fun day! and congrats to sophia. i'm sure it's nice to beat alec at at least one sport!
sorry i missed the girls night, too! i was sick. glad you had fun!
I love your laugh Tracy!! It was so fun to be with you on Saturday night :)
How fun to have pictures of your bowling adventures together. I think that you should do a reading. :-) I see that you were pushing for a naughty scene..... LOL
I am so jealous that you guys went bowling. I have been dying to take my kids since we've been going in our basement on the Wii.
Post a Comment