Monday, February 18, 2008

Bag Tagged

Emily tagged me to show what was in my purse. Well, my current purse is a special one because it's a present from Mendy. She went shopping in New York and picked it out for me.






In my special bag I have my wallet that has too much in it, so it won't shut.






  • Checkbook
  • Day Planner
  • Address Book
  • Chapstick (for children's lips)
  • 2 lip glosses (I feel like I need more after seeing Jeri's purse)
  • Sharpie and 3 pens
  • 2 packs of Ice Breakers
  • 2 packs of gum (never want yucky breath)
  • Ticket stub to Alvin & Chipmunks
  • Alavert (in case I get hives)
  • Kleenex
  • GPS (don't know how I got anywhere before I had this)
  • hand lotion
  • face powder (hate a shiney nose)
  • cell phone
    Chris watched me do this post and was laughing at how neat the picture looked. Yes, I took out a bunch of Target receipts, parking receipts, restaurant receipts and papers that I have no idea where they came from. I'm glad I did this tag, because my purse is now very clean.

8 comments:

Cami said...

Hey, me too! I got to throw away all sorts of stuff! Of course, I usually just grab out all the receipts and throw them in some drawer before leaving the house!

Jeri said...

I cleaned my purse out 2 days before, so I actually had a clean one. You should have seen it before!

I could never carry a SHARPIE! Natalia would have to the whole world permanently marked! (She is always in my purse.)

Mendy said...

Wow! What a great friend to buy you such an awesome purse! Oh, wait...is this supposed to be about you?

You just wouldn't be you without a lifetime supply of Ice Breakers in your purse! And love the Alavert.

Joni said...

Oooh, I like your Coach bag! I have a Coach wallet because a friend had an aunt who worked there and got it for me half price. Now I want the bag too!

Jenni said...

Very cute bag!! Adrian chuckled at all the garbage I took out of my bag before taking the picture too!:) I want a GPS thingy - they sound so nice!!

Dawn said...

I now have a clean purse like you ????

Sugar said...

Well I just have to say my mom had the best bag insides ever. I have a template she created for an insert to hold her special items. She ALWAYS had nail file and clippers, tissues, Blistick, bandaids, toothpicks, dental floss, scotch tape, folding scissors, a calculator (pre-cell phones), a mini notebook with tabs, pens and pencils, lotion, lipstick, Visine, Doublemint gums (torn in halves), and of course a paring knife with her homemade blade cover. The last airplane trip we took she had her hard cosmetic case with her and when security found her sewing kit with foldup scissors in it and would not let her through with them she got very irritated. I finally got her to leave them behind and as we walked away arm in arm, she glared backwards and spat "At least they didn't get the ones in my purse!!!" I miss her.

Deb said...

this is a great exercise to help clean out the purse. i never clean it out otherwise. that's why mine was full of reciepts too!