Before heading to downtown Baltimore, we met at Cami's house for some take-out. Alex brought Chinese for Mendy & me, and apparently thought we were big eaters, because she brought enough food for 10 people.
We had great seats on the floor, not too far back. My favorite dancer was Mark. He was so unique and danced in my favorite dance with Chelsie, "Bleeding Love." It was so passionate and heartbreaking.
When they would announce Will dancing, Alex would ask, "Is this the one with his shirt off?" Thankfully, there were many dances with shirtless men, so she was happy.
It was great seeing all the dances that we watched on TV come to life on stage.
11 comments:
You are the power blogger of all time! Good for you. IT looks like a lovely night. And for what it's worth, I'd have taken your kids so you could go. :-)
Wow--you got a great photo of "Bleeding Love." It sure was a fun night to share with you and Alex. You can buy my tickets to a show any day; the seats were awesome!
Wow, what a fun night! Bleeding Love is my favorite song. It reminds me of Edward & Bella. I know, I'm a freak.
That Bleeding Love pic you got is awesome - I'm totally going to steal it from you for when I do my post!:) It was so so fun to get to see you Tracy!! I miss you tons!!
I'm so glad you love Mark too. I totally have a thing for him. And I love Chelsie, I actually cried the week she went home. She always danced her little heart out. I LOVE SYTYCD!
I've never watch SYTYCD but for whatever reason I DID see the Bleeding Love one (was it on the finale?) and thought it was soo good. Wonder if I could find it on youtube and see it again.
Soo..Alex likes it when the guys take their shirts off, huh? I'll have to ask her about that! :) Glad you had a great time. Remind me when the show starts again and I'll watch it this time.
I love that show. I didn't get to watch much this season. (The TV times in Utah are a drag. Shows start at 7 instead of 8, so they interfere with putting my kids to bed.) I like that the dancing is better and the dancers wear more clothes than on Dancing with the Stars!
WAHOO!!! Great pictures!!! I LOVED this show. It was fun to have dinner with you :)
i've been waiting to hear about this. glad you guys had fun!
This was such a good time! Great pictures. I can't wait for next season!
It was so fun to see you guys freaking out down there on the floor. I tried to point you out to the rest, but they didn't see you.
Post a Comment