I asked Scarlett for her secret, because she is shrinking every time I see her. She gave me a great diet where I can eat some of my favorite foods and don't have to do it every day. I've lost a few pounds already and love that my clothes are getting loose. I've even dusted off my treadmill and am using that again. It's so much easier working out now that I have an Ipod and can listen to music to make the time go by faster. I do get funny looks from the kids though when I start singing Bon Jovi's, "Never Say Goodbye" or Hinder's "Lips of an Angel." For some reason, they don't enjoy my voice or my choice of music.
Scarlett and I both get a reward when we've reached our goal. I've promised to give her one of my dresses she's wanted. And since I'll be giving up a piece of my wardrobe, I found a replacement so I don't lose my motivation. I want this black dress and hopefully can fit into it before winter comes. I have to order it before September 15 to get free shipping. So even if I don't lose all my weight by then, I'm thinking I need to order it to save on shipping costs.
I love ordering dresses from catalogs, but it can be depressing because the models always look so perfect and when I put them on at home, it isn't so perfect. But then that's just more incentive to lay off the Velveeta & chips and get on the treadmill.
12 comments:
Well, if you get a new black dress, then you HAVE to go to the reunion to show it off!! I type this as I am eating Del Taco french fries...hmmm! Sorry, I couldn't resist!! Glad one of us will be skinny...too much stress in my life!
You're going to look so good in that dress!!! You must go shopping for the perfect shoes! Call me.
Why aren't you telling us your miracle diet secrets?
That's a fabulous dress! Here's my favorite cardio workout: intervals. Do 1 minute hard, 1 minute easy, 10 times. Or if you have less time, do 15 secs hard, 15 secs easy, repeat 10 times. (The shorter ones are harder because you have less recovery time.) p.s. Where is the dress from?
I think you will look fab in that new dress. Good job.
Oooh-la-la!! I love it! Chris is going to have to take you out for a really nice dinner so he can show off his trophy wife! :)
fancy schmancy. I always say I'm going to reward myself if I lose weight, yet I just polished off a nice chicken cheesesteak. Hey, I'm on call. That's my excuse.
The dress is totally you ! I approve of this one. Good luck on your diet, I have been trying to lose 10 lbs. for about a year now. I am still paying for my online weight watchers that makes Jason real happy...especially our monthly payments each month. I will get to it!
what? i thought that was you sporting some bleached locks. :) way to go, tracy! i'm embarking on a new exercise plan of my own, so i hope i do so well!
It's a great dress! Good luck!
You would be smokin' hot in that dress girl. Good luck, although I must say - you always look good. Seriously.
You go girl!!! hey, I heard about this: https://podfitness.com/signup/dhfree where they use the music on your ipod to design a workout for you. I don't have an ipod so I haven't tried it, but it sure sounds like fun...
Post a Comment