During the dress rehearsal she said she didn't want to do it. Then after the real performance with all her friends and the lights and the audience, she said, "I want to take the class again."
I loved watching her dance up on stage. She looked so cute shaking her little booty and doing her cute dance. Selena was watching and wanted to wear the pretty outfits, so I'll have two dancing girls this fall.
10 comments:
Sophia looks adorable. I was catching up on your other posts, I cannot believe Alec in his congressional hearings how awesome. What a fun experience! Your kids are growing up so fast.Can't believe you will be here next month!
What fun. She looks very cute.
Cute Costumes! How wonderful that after the performance she had the desire to do it again. A realization that all those classes lead up to that moment, and it was fun! Wonderful little performer.
I love the outfit!! Dance costumes are the best.
So very cute! Where does she take dance?
Oh the stage fright! I'm glad she got over it.
Sophia you look so cute! I love your costume. I want to see your dance. I bet you were the cutest girl on the stage! Next year I want to come watch.
Oh, she is perfection in that costume. I'm glad she had so much fun with it.
She could be a waitress in that costume. I love it
Dancing is so fun! How cute that they'll both be doing it. I think my mom still has a trunk full of old dance costumes and many of them more flambouant than that one (it was the 80's-early 90's after all).
Post a Comment