We saw all the dancers in the lobby after the performance and Sophia got her picture taken with "Clara" who was very sweet.
We went with lots of friends from church, which made it even more special and fun for the girls.
To top it off, they were also selling Webkins, buy one get one free. So we came home with a black cat and a white puppy. We'll be returning to this ballet and will make it one of our holiday traditions.
The activities didn't stop there. We also had our ward party. It went so smoothly. I'm so impressed how our activity committee pulls off these parties for such a huge number of people and do a great job every time. Everyone was given white scarves as a gift. We had yummy ham, potatoes and pie. Then the children and choir sang for everyone. 

9 comments:
Looks like you've had a busy month too! I'm saving my "Holiday Post" for later on in the week, seems like we're so busy and yet keep looking forward to more! I love the picture of my Devin next to that gorgeous red-head of yours!
Keep on havin' fun...these moments are what make this fabulous season just so fabulous! hugs.
What a fun recap of all the party happenings! What wonderful memories. Let us know if you get your iPod to go with your seat cushion.
Tracy, those are great pictures! I'm glad you took some, and I'm glad everyone had a fun time. I guess I've been not checking your blog for a while! I think I had it in the wrong place in my blog roll. Now I have to catch up!
Tracy it has been so nice to share a few of these fun events with you!! I too love the gift exchange part of that party - it's so funny!!:) Love the pics too!!
I was behind on your blog but, I am now caught up. I miss you!!! I finally updated my blog a little-check it out!!
Ok, I just caught myself up on all your blogs! Wow, I missed a lot. You've had lots of fun happenings for sure.
I'm jealous. All those parties and get-togethers. We just don't have the same kind of network out here. Miss you all!!
Wow I am so impressed with how many pictures you have. What a great job documenting your festivities.
WOW! That's seriously a season of fun for your family. It's funny - I was so startled when I saw the picture of us with the scarves. I have already forgotten about having all that HAIR!! Email me that picture, will you? We're cute :) It's been so great to hang out with your neat family this season!!
Post a Comment