The whole dining experience there was great, from the yummy cheese appetizers, salad, delicious meats with great sauces, to the grand finale of dipping fruit, cheesecake & marshmallows in chocolate. It was very fun going there for the first time with two pros who showed us the ropes. It is a bit pricey, so I'll probably have to wait until my next anniversary to go again, but that just gives me something to look forward to.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Anniversary Dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I've heard of the melting pot, never been, but sounds like it was fun.
I can't believe you posted that pic of Chris w/the fish hanging out of his mouth! That looks too funny. What a sport!
Mmmmm, Melting Pot. I'm saying it like Homer when he wants a donut:)
Congrats on your anniversaries!
Fun times! Congratulations on your milestone anniversary.
I'm so glad you guys had a great time!! The pic of Chris with the raw shrimp is a bit icky, but very funny too!:) Congrats again on your anniversary!!
Good times! I'm glad you had a good experience at melting pot. They should have given you the chocolate for free for taking your picture!! HA! Happy Anniversary.
What a fun night. I have not tried the melting pot, but have heard fabulous things about it. I love the pictures.
Happy anniversary! 15 years and you are still so young! I've heard wonderful things about the Melting Pot but I have never been able to bring myself to pay that much for a dinner. Maybe my next bday will be a big enough milestone that I'll quit being so cheap and go! Glad you had such a great time.
yummy! i've been wanting to try that place. we'll have to save our pennies and go for our next anniversary!
MMMM Melting pot. Such a fun dinner spot, and yummmy yummmmy too. Happy Anniversary to all of you.
Raw shrimp!?! Yuk - why not go fish for some crawl dads and eat them right out of the lake?
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Wahoo!! I'm so glad you guys had a great experience. Congrats on the anniversary! I'm lucky I got to hang out with you all a little bit first :)
Post a Comment