Monday, August 3, 2009

Vegas Fun

Having a sister in Vegas is very convenient. We can go to nice restaurants, enjoy all the sites and not have to pay for a hotel. One day I took all her kids to the strip and we went to the M&M factory, looked at the lions at the MGM and of course showed them the fancy hotels. Then Susana and Jason took us out to dinner at a yummy BBQ place where we ate way too much meat, but it was so yummy.
Then if just living in Vegas wasn't enough, my sister and her hubby also bought a boat, which almost convinced Chris to relocate. We went to Lake Mead where we swam in front of the Hoover Dam. The kids loved it. They tubed and enjoyed being thrashed around on the water.











Chris hadn't been skiing in many years, but got up and looked like a pro. He impressed me, because I never got the hang of it. My sweet sister watched my kids for me one night and Chris and I went to see Lance Burton, Master Magician at the Monte Carlo. I love vacations with built-in babysitters! Visiting Vegas gave me the baby cravings and gave Chris a boat craving.









9 comments:

Heidi said...

You were just around the corner from us. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

My kids love the M&M Factory, but I'll always think of it as the place where you buy the most expensive M&Ms ever!

Diana said...

I love Vegas, too. Looks like a great time. Your kids are so cute.

Christie said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I feel for you're hubby and his boat cravings... mine is having plane cravings. He's driving me nuts! :-)

Greg and Nicole Jensen said...

Your trip gets cooler and cooler every day! Greg wants a boat too, but first we need to live by a lake.

Jann said...

Wow, what fun you guys are having.

Jenni said...

Your vacation sounds like such fun!! Way to go to Chris with the water skiing! Magic shows are the coolest and it sounds like you guys got to go to a great one! Awesome!!

Amber said...

Good times. I love the pictures. you look really great!

Cami said...

Very fun! Vegas can be a great place for sure.

Unknown said...

That looks like it is a great time. I too love vegas. Hope everything going well.

--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems