To avoid the holiday rush of long lines to see
Jolly Old St. Nick, we went to see him on a weekday.
There were no lines and the setup was amazing.
First they measured to see how tall the children were.
Then they went over to the Naughty/Nice meter where they push a button to see if they've been naughty or nice all year. No surprise my angels were all on the "Nice" side.
Next we headed over to Santa's mailbox, where they put their letters (or wishes if you didn't have a letter). As you open the mailbox, snow comes out because it's a direct shot right to the North Pole.
The best part though was seeing Santa. He was so jolly sitting in his chair. He asked the kids what they wanted for Christmas. Alec wants an Ipod. Sophia wants a Barbie, a teddy bear and a doll. Selena wants a bike. They gave their wish list to Santa and took some great pictures.
So now that we have Santa pictures checked off our list, we only have to worry about Christmas card pictures, getting a tree, decorating the house, and what to buy Chris, which is the most stressful task of all.
9 comments:
What a fun place to take your kids. Where was it? Oh, I love Christmas, but the preparation is huge.
That sounds like the coolest visit to Santa ever! I love the letter and the naughty or nice meter! What a great picture you got too!
Oh I love the picture of the kids on Santas lap they look so cute. Glad they had a great time. It looks pretty amazing.
Very fun! Wow, the puff of snow was the best!! I want to mail our letters to Santa there!! Glad you all had a nice visit with Santa!:)
You have the cutest kids! That does look like a lot of fun. Where did you go??? Or is it a secret (:
Gorgeous pictures! Congrats on getting something checked off the list-and having a fun memory to boot.
Ah darn it my kids read it and now they want to go see Santa!! I hope you guys are coming down here for Christmas
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
This really is the cutest Santa set-up ever. You are a good mom to make visiting Santa a top holiday priority. I don't think my kids have seen him since they stopped having him at the Ward Christmas Party. Oh wait, one year I took them to see him at Weis! Does that count?
Great idea! I'm gonna head out there myself on a weekday. You are so on top of things! Great pics. hugs.
Post a Comment