Monday, November 12, 2007

Apple Picking


Last week we went with some friends to an apple picking farm. It was so fun to see the kids running in between all the trees picking the apples and running through a maze. When we ate our picnic lunch, the two farm dogs loved it and tried to join us.






Super strong dad lifting his girls to get the best apples



















The apples of our eye












So sweet to the taste!

8 comments:

Julia said...

sounds like you had a very fun time! And how great that Chris was able to go with you! Benefits of his job, right?

Scarlett said...

Oh my gosh, your pictures are as sweet as those apples you picked. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful family with you. I truly admire you. I'm going apple pickin' with ya next time! ;)

Jenni said...

Love all the pics! It was such a fun trip - we should make it an annual event!:)

Amber said...

I am so mad! We always go pick apples at the farm and I dindn't go with you guys that day because Spencer wanted to come. Well needless to say we never made it and now the farm is closed!! Oh what a crazy couple of months next year we are going for sure. The apples are always so yummy. Adorable pictures!!

Jann said...

These are some seriously cute pictures. I love it. How fun.

Meg said...

Those really are some great pictures! I've never picked anything. Maybe next year! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Corinne said...

That picture of you and Chris is a riot. So glad you had fun!

cechols said...

Man I wish I could have been there!! Well hope you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! (gobble gobble)